Lean Six Sigma on-line Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects, quality personnel engineers.
The objectives for this on-line training course are to:
- Certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by completing a project that delivers benefits to your company
- Provide understanding of Lean Six Sigma and how it can help you improve productivity in a business
- Demonstrate the benefits and potential of Business Improvement
- Illustrate common problems faced by companies implementing Lean Six Sigma
- Explain the structure and approach, and to challenge norms and transform businesses
- Fully understand the DMAIC structure for problem solving
- Understand the principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Recognise the Voice of the Customer in all areas of business
- Develop an ability to collect and analyse data appropriately so you make correct decisions
- Enable you to identify with data in order to find the root causes for problems
- Enable you to develop and implement solutions and ensure problems are solved permanently saving time, effort, money and heartache
- Become Lean Six Sigma ambassadors and change agents
Detailed Course Syllabus
Lean Sigma Overview – This section will take you through an overview of Lean Six Sigma and present some highly workable methods of applying the tools.
- Lean Sigma Overview
- Standard Business Roadmap – Overview
DMAIC – Define – This section will take you through the define stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- DMAIC Project Control Documentation Save this file for use in your Green Belt Project
DMAIC – Measure – This section will take you through the Measure stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- Basic Statistics
- Process Mapping
DMAIC – Analyse – This section will take you through the Analyse stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- Analyse – Lean Sigma
- Problem Solving
- PDCA (Plan Do Check Act)
DMAIC Improve – This section will take you through the Improve stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- Standard work overview
- Standard Operations
- Line Balance
- Takt Time
- Kaizen / Focused Improvement Teams
- 7 Wastes
DMAIC Control – This section will take you through the Control stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- Skills Matrices
- Performance Management Systems
The Lean Six Sigma on-line Green Belt training course follows the following process:
- Sign up for the on-line training
- View the topics, subject by subject
- Complete the exercises, assignments, quizzes and projects requested
- Ask your Master Black Belt if you have issues
- Download your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate of completion